Wednesday 25 January 2012

And on the seventh day..

I rested.

Resting or taking a day off is good for the muscles, the body and the mind. You are not only letting you body recover from the abuse you are putting your body through you are keeping your workout from seeming like a chore and gearing up for an intense session!


Taking a day won't add pounds you are trying to lose; it shouldn't deter you from working, in fact it should make you want to do more. Think of it as a "me day" or a "spa day". Do something for yourself or have fun. The last thing you want to do is wear yourself down. Listen to your body and what it needs. Today, if I would have even gone towards the gym my body would have revolted against me!

What do I do on my days off from the daily grind that is working out? I'm glad you asked!

I worked on this wonderful blog, which is always fun.


Did laundry, which is a never ending cycle.



I hung out with a friend.


The little man and myself watched an episode of criminal minds
.

I made homemade baby food for well, the baby.



I planned my next weeks dinners



Oh and I started putting a list together of recipes to post on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment