Thursday 4 July 2013

My never fail Deviled Eggs

So the other day, I had a big BBQ, with ribs, homemade burgers, beer brats, potato salad and supposedly deviled eggs.

However, I HAVE to have my deviled egg recipe. Sounds funny, most people just go off taste, I know. But you don't mess with my recipe, those that have had my deviled eggs can attest to that. . I looked everywhere for it and just couldn't find it. People where coming in, burgers where cooking, ribs where done, and the eggs where just sitting there open and waiting to be mixed.

Before I knew it, I just had to throw in the towel on the deviled eggs, much to my husband's dismay. They are one of his favorites, and he always looks forward to me making them.

So I finally found that elusive recipe, a few days too late. I'm posting it here so I never have that tragedy of throwing away a dozen hard boiled eggs again.

12 Hard-cooked eggs
1/2 cup light Mayo
1 tsp ground Mustard
1 tsp White Vinegar
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp black Pepper
Paprika

Trust me when I say, you don't mess with this science.

No comments:

Post a Comment