Monday 27 August 2012

Update on Insanity and stuff

So sorry for my lack of posts.

I finished week one and week 2 (YAY!). I even added extra work outs during week 2.

If I'm honest, week 2 was harder than the first week. I believe it was due to the fact that I knew what was coming and I really had to commit to something that wasn't new and shiny.

But I felt accomplished, even if I was a pool of sweat laying on the floor.

Well This wee is week 3. HOWEVER, I have been so sick I could hardly breath. I looked up Shaun T.s recommendation on this, and he says if you are ill, to please take it easy and get back to the work out when you are 100%. Case in point, today I am still sick but feeling better. I felt like a fatty for taking three days off due to a sever sinus infection (which are no fun). I tried to do pure cardio, got not even ten minutes into it before I was coughing so hard I almost threw up.

I might have set myself back in becoming healthy. So please take Shaun Ts advice and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! If you can't breath standing still, there is no way you can during the craziness that is Insanity.

I also wanted to another update:

I got a job!

YAY!

That is another reason for the lack of posts. Again I am sorry, I will start up again as soon as I am 100%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment