Thursday 9 June 2011

Savannahisms


Savannah always has a way of putting words together. I've decided to put them down so when she is older I can show her, her Savannahisms.


1. "When I grow up, I want to be a horse!"

2. "Mommy, I'm a princess.. No wait I'm a dinosaur.. RAWRRRR... Nope I'm still a princess."

3. "Mommy, I need the keys... Why.. Because I have to drive the kids to Burger King."

4. "Look its Africa!" (pointing to a Giraffe).

5. "Mommy, it's Octomom!" (pointing a to pregnant woman).

6. "There is a baby boy in my tummy."

7. "Ahhhh, it's nice to be home for a day."

8. "Everyone needs to calm down, breath... breeeeaaatttth






9. "Your an Arm!"

10. "I'm not from America!!!! I'm from UTAH...Daddy!"

11. "Daddy is playing his stupid game again"

12. "What's your Hunny's name?"

13. "Yea, I'm thunk" (trying to say I'm thug).

14. "I'm to legit to quit."

15. "Knock Knock.... Puppy is eating Grandma."

16. "Can I have a twenty please" (to the cashier)

17. "Hello, I'm your doctor, I see you today then you pay me."

No comments:

Post a Comment